- CCRM ZnCoBo has been specially developed to prevent and overcome zinc, copper and boron deficiencies on oil palm in peat soil.
- Granular CCRM is sub-soiled and is non-leaching.
- CCRM gives continuous feeding of micronutrients to the oil palm over a twelve (12) month period.
- Composition is 6 % Cu, 3% Zn and 6% Boron
- Release rate is controlled via a polymer resin coating on each granule.
- The product has been on the market for more than six years.
- Results on deep, medium and shallow peat soils have been very effective.
The availability of the Cu, Zn and B to the roots over the 12 month period keeps the palm healthy and complements the N, P, K absorption.
Recommended Use Rates of Granular CCRM*
- Because CCRM is highly effective the amount to be applied to each palm is much less than for other micronutrient products.
- CCRM is LABOUR SAVING with just one (1) application for twelve (12) months release.
- CCRM is environmentally friendly with nearly zero leaching effect.
- CCRM is COST EFFECTIVE when compared to other micronutrient products
OVERCOME DEFICIENCY RISKS ON PEAT SOILS BY USING CCRM!